Saturday, March 19, 2011

Game Assets - wk 2-3



So here's the second project in the class we've been working on.
The first image was the 2nd week, create a simple character in Maya. Most people ended choosing animals... The topography totally got screwed up when I started merging the parts together, and I didn't save because I didn't realize when I was working >__<
Then we brought the model into zbrush to add details, image on right. Too bad my character doesn't have a lot of texture, which is great for zbrush. Also I'm still trying to figure out the rendering, colors, and material stuff :/

1 comment:

  1. O cute...I like the one on the left more though...maybe cuz of the eyballessness the the zbrushed one. O man, is that a good class? I am so gonna have to relearn 3d...maya didnt help anything sink in at all.

    <3 Amy

    ReplyDelete